Terms of Business
Business Listings Webpages and links to clients own websites where our Devon Webfinder locates the domains by our unique multi-listings or under our selected headings for ease of locating Devon Business Listings in our Devon Directories.
In these terms, 'Customer' means the party placing the order and responsible for payment. 'We", "our" or "us" means the Sidmouth Website
All orders placed for advertising subscriptions on the sidmouth.com webpages are subject to the following conditions:
1. We reserve the right to refuse, amend, withdraw or otherwise handle any information submitted for publication at our absolute discretion
2. The Customer confirms to us that the information provided for publication does not contravene any Act of Parliament and it is not in any way illegal, defamatory or an infringement of the rights of any other party nor of the British Code of Advertising Practice. The Customer also confirms that copyright, wherever appropriate, is vested in the Customer
3. We will be indemnified by the Customer indefinitely against any damage and / or expense which we may incur as a consequence, whether direct or indirect, of the publication of the information provided by the Customer
4. The Customer must settle the invoice in full within 15 days of its date of issue. We reserve the right (without prejudice to the Customer's other rights) to charge interest on any outstanding uncontested amounts at an annual rate of 2% above the base rate of Lloyds TSB Bank plc in force at the time of the action
5. All information is accepted for publication on the understanding that any and all descriptions relating to the goods and / or services and to the Customer are true and accurate
6. We take every care to avoid mistakes, but cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions in the information published. It is for the Customer to check the accuracy of the information published and advise us of any errors contained therein
7. All copy and pictures may be supplied either by us or the Customer, as agreed. Where supplied by the Customer, all copy and pictures must be supplied without application from us. If no information is received within 7 days before the proposed date of publication of the information, we reserve the right to publish the basic information only
8. All copy and pictures must be supplied in the required format. Information for publication, including the classifications and categories in the product sections, must be supplied by completing the form provided on the Internet. Pictures must be provided in hard copy for scanning (we accept no responsibility for return of pictures) or in electronic format - either .tif, .jpg or .gif. Electronic images must conform to the image and file sizes stated. We reserve the right not to publish the information if it is not supplied in the correct format
9. We cannot be held responsible for changes in the dates of updates to the information. Generally, updates are undertaken on the first or second weekend of each month, but we reserve the right to change this arrangement as and when necessary
10. We reserve the right to modify the wording of any classification or category in the product sections of the directory
11. These conditions and the contract between ourselves and the Customer are governed in accordance with the Laws of England & Wales.
This service is intended for personal use only and no part of the service may be displayed in public, broadcast or used for any business purpose without the consent of the Sidmouth Website.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any use made of the information provided and we shall not be liable for any loss suffered thereby.
Certain links in the sidmouth.com site lead to web sites over which the Sidmouth Website has no control and for which we cannot accept responsibility.
Links to another web site, or introductions by way of the provision of an address or other contact details shall not be construed as an endorsement by us of that web site, individual or organisation, or of the products or services described therein unless expressly stated on this site.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the sidmouth.com website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to the Sidmouth Website, or otherwise used by the Sidmouth Website as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing the sidmouth.com webpages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single computer at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the sidmouth.com website for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the sidmouth.com website without the prior written permission of the Sidmouth Website or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act I 988.
Clients must ensure that the Logo company headings are up to date with any company changes.
Clients must ensure that the address and telephone numbers are correct.
Clients must ensure that email address is correct.
Clients must ensure that any photographs we show of their shop-business-establishment premises are up to date with any re-furbishment and company image and including any staff changes that may show in the photographs.
If you are an affilate member of any organisation and we show that logo on your webpage should this become out of date it is your responsiblity to tell us.
Webpages Business Listings and company profiles should be kept up to date with your customer base.
Our Databases and websites are updated daily please ensure that you notify us in writing and by email for any changes that must be done to keep your business listing correct.
DATA PROTECTION ACT 1988.
"Sidmouth Guide" [ www.sidmouth.com ] is registered under the data protection act 1988. Data Controller "East Devon IT"- "Sidmouth Guide" Customers and clients-members or supporters-Promoting Business-Promoting Business Details-Promoting Business details EMAIL -WWW-Telephone numbers and addresses.
Clients whom join our database to promote their website address where our webfinder locates your domain "each client makes available to us freely their contact details for us to promote that business" to a larger customer base websites domains may not be known to other clients and customers here on the "SIDMOUTH GUIDE" we promote that business in a unique way in our A-Z multi-listings this displays a webpage that tells the viewer on line if that business has a website address and contact details.
TO REMOVE YOUR BUSINESS CONTACT DETAILS
If at anytime you do not wish us to show your business details please write to us at
Data Controller East Devon IT "Sidmouth Guide"WWW.SIDMOUTH.COM
Registered other names DATA PROTECTION ACT 1988.
East Devon IT
HONITON GUIDE [ www.honiton.com ]
SIDMOUTH GUIDE SIDMOUTH WEBSITE [ www.sidmouth.com ]
DEVON 4 BUSINESS [ www.devon4business.co.uk ] All correspondence to East Devon IT, Warwick House, 30 High Street, Sidmouth EX10 8EA.
"Devon4business" "Honiton Guide" "Sidmouth Guide"
When we refer to ""we or "our" we are referring to Devon 4 business-Honiton Guide Sidmouth Guide database websites.
We do not sell on any of your information When we refer to personal information, we mean information which identifies you as an individual,or is capable of doing so.We may hold your information which you have given us to promote your business as a business customer,or as an individual acting on behalf of a business customer.
If you are a registered customer of "Devon4business" "Honiton Guide" "Sidmouth Guide" or any pages on these databases we use your information to confirm "your order" has been received,communicate with you about your access to,or use of,our service.
If you disclose your personal information to other websites and companies which are linked from our website databases you do so at your "own risk" your personal information will be dealt with according to their practices.
If you are visiting our websites databases or using our services,by continuing to do so,you indicate your agreement to our service.
We do not store or copy or collect any information about your credit cards or bank details.We do not ask for any bank or credit card details.
Our transactions are dealt with by postal invoicing to your business address.
SEE OUR "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" page regarding our late payment charges and our right to withdraw your Display Advertising in the event of non-payment or the disputes procedure.
Clients webpages are processed with the information supplied by the business client and it is their responsibility to ensure at all times we are presenting the correct and up to date information.
Webpages and Display Advertising maybe updated at anytime.It is up to the clients to inform us of any changes of email address and web address link.
[ WWW.DEVON4BUSINESS.CO.UK ] A-Z of Devon Towns & Villages.
Networking & Marketing Business across the SOUTH WEST.
SIDMOUTH GUIDE SIDMOUTH WEBSITE
Promoting the Regency Town of Sidmouth Devon HONITON GUIDE [ www.honiton.com ] Promoting the Market Town of Honiton Devon.
Local Towns & Villages of East Devon are part of the Database Network.
These database websites are hosted in Devon United Kingdom and are updated daily on secure servers by Devon IT experts.
All communication regarding these databases.
Data Controller East Devon IT
Devon 4 business [ www.devon4business.co.uk ] Networking & Marketing Business across the South West [ www.ebizblog.co.uk ] [ www.ebiz-blog.co.uk ] Ebiz-Blog is a trading name for Devon4business webpages & mini-websites on our shared server in Devon England United Kingdom.
IT services-Websites-Webpages-Ebiz-Blog-Domain Names-Web Advertising.
Our unique multi-listings on our database websites ensures maximum publicity and helps other locate your website address. The Devon Webfinder.